After the publication of the General Order of Vedas of Extremadura for the season 2017/2018, which includes as one of the greatest innovations the possibility of carrying out actions of control of the Turkish turtledove during the midseason, the Junta of Extremadura has provided the details of how they managed these control actions.
Article 8.4 of the Order of August 21, 2017 General of Vedas Hunting for the season 2017/2018, in the Autonomous Community of Extremadura.
Owners of properties whose area includes any agricultural operation or livestock.
Date of the event
During the midseason.
Action that is authorized
Authorizes the abatement of this species with a shotgun during the development of the actions game in midseason.
The application can be downloaded at the following link: application.pdf
You will use the application model generic for damage caused by wildlife species that will need to be filled in the following manner:
- Species causing damage: turtledove, Turkish.
- Data of the holder/name and surname or social reason: data of the holder of the land.
- Data of the farm: registration of the closing and name.
- Registration number of farm: indicate the registration number of the agricultural holding or livestock (REA or REGA) included in the surface of the ground.
- Municipality: municipality of the reserve.
- Requested activity: make a “firearm”.
- Dates set for the control: midseason.
The remaining data that appear in the application it is not necessary to fill them in.
The application must be duly signed and registered.
Does not require payment of fees.
Part of results
Prior to the 30th day of September shall be submitted to the Directorate-General for Environment the part of the results obtained referred to the Turkish turtledove.
Download here the model results.
Place of realization of the action
To be performed during the development of the modalities in the ordinary midseason, can be done throughout the reserve.