With the new Helia Rangefinder (RF) EAC-function KAHLES presents for the first time, powerful binoculars with a Rangefinder.
With a reliable objective measurement of up to 1500 meters, easy intuitive operation/menu navigation, the EAC function (angle correction) and the noise-free accessory of the tawny owl, the destination promises to be a telescope manufacturer führiges and lightweight package for a successful hunt.
- Product highlights
- A simple and reliable target detection up to 1500m (1600y) distance
- EAC-function (Enhanced Angle Compensation) the angle correction
- Intuitive, simple menu navigation
- High-quality OLED Display with 5 manual lighting levels
- Display in meters or Yards
- Scan mode for continuous measurement
- Long Battery Life Of 3000 Measurements
- Innovative accessories made from high-quality, noise-free natural materials of the manufacture of the tawny owl consists of hand-crafted leather-wool felt-belt and unique case-binoculars-protection – combination of brown Gebirgsloden
Suitable to the existing Helia binoculars-product family the new Rangefinder in 2 practical magnifications (8×42/10×42) and around € 1500,- as of January available on the market.