Handles of all of the autonomous communities of the state will contest from Friday (21st of July) until Sunday 23rd, the final of the Championship of Spain Tours of Hunting with dishes, where it is also confirmed the participation of shooters from other parts of Europe, such as Ukraine or Portugal, among others.
The competition will take place at the shooting range River Sar, in Chaián – Stroke, and Quarry Stone Façade, in Niveiro – Val do Dubra, 200 dishes of clay-organic that he will have to face each shooter during the three days of competition.
The galicians, along with the champion of the last edition, the riojan Diego Martinez Eguizábal, start out as the favorite.
Thursday, day 20 of July
– Training from 10:00 until 19:00 hours
– Appointment of the jury
– Draw squares and bibs
– Reception of participants and delivery of bibs
– At 20:30 hours, official opening, after which there will be a galician wine and you will taste the products of the earth.
Friday, 21st day of July
– From 9:00 a.m., circulation officer, in the shooting range River Sar, and Stone Facade. Throw 100 plates.
Saturday, day 22 of July
– From 9:00 a.m., circulation officer, in the shooting range River Sar, and Stone Facade. Throw 75 dishes.
Sunday, the 23rd of July
– From 10:00 hours, circulation officer, in the shooting range River Sar, and Stone Facade. Each shooter must confront the past 25 dishes.
– From 12:00 hours, the closing of the competition and delivery of prizes, after whose acts there will be a galician wine and produce of the land assigned by the trading houses.